Signed in as:
On the Positive Intelligence ® app we give ourselves the time to examine our inner landscapes and the characters who speak from there.
I wonder - how much self-command are you relinquishing to them? Are they sabotaging your happiness and your effectiveness?
The first steps – know your enemy!
We’re going to start by taking apart some of your old worn scripts and narrative threads, your motivation and your life’s plot design. I’m talking metaphorically when I say all this of course and it’s a metaphor that deserves our attention.
In fiction, character is everything and we’d better have some personal self-control over our own inner characters. As creative people we can direct this awareness into our projects, our work, our play and our legacies.
For those saboteurs whose influence you want to minimize, we’ll work to shore up your defences, develop heroic supports and counteract what can be (ahem) non-functional ways of thinking and being.
Next - amplify your strengths
This is very much Strength-Based Coaching and in the second half of the program, we will move on to explore your strengths in a way you’ve never done before. We will do that with a series of games that bring out empathy and compassion, new approaches and novel ideas. We’ll design laser-focused actions, taking into consideration how your Saboteurs are likely to throw spokes in your wheels.
One of our entry points to this work with be through the Positive Intelligence® private app. The Positive Intelligence® approach is based on neuroscience, performance science, cognitive behaviour psychology and positive psychology.
How much time does this require?
I’d like to reassure you this is not an overly demanding undertaking in terms of your time. But certainly, it is, in terms of your courage.
At a minimum you’d be putting in 2% to 3% of your waking hours, possibly more and that’s up to you.
1) The app will remind you for 2-3 minutes three times a day to listen to guided relaxation exercises and offers other mental “gym” exercises, for a total of about 15 minutes a day
2) You’ll read the relevant chapters of your complimentary copy of N.Y. Times best-selling Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine (audio book and pdf).
3) We will have 7 live Zoom calls together over the 6-week period. If you can’t attend one or two, we can make arrangements to keep you up to speed.
4) The app delivers weekly 60-minute videos that drop on Saturdays. You can watch them in small chunks of about 10 minutes before our weekly Zoom call.
What to expect you’ll take away.
After our six weeks you’ll have a better understanding of these scripts and characters, how they came into being in your mind and what you can do about them.
1) You’ll be able to recognize your saboteurs, name and respond to them.
2) You’ll build momentum towards realizing your life goals.
3) You’ll improve in confidence and inspiration.
4) You’ll find yourself thinking and acting with more focus.
5) You'll connect better to the outside forces that effect our lives and futures, such as climate change, political dynamics and relational intelligence.
And all of this will come together to make you feel you're contributing, happier and suffering less.
Most courses fade. I advise you follow the rule of compounding interest.
1) Keep adding 1% improvements as often as you can.
2) Avoid backsliding by putting in a little time in the app’s gym.
My great admiration to you, for considering taking this leap.
It’s only for the bold and the courageous. Please contact me for information, price and available openings. I form new groups every month.
I offer a 30-day money back guarantee, provided you put in the time.
This work can be done individually and privately or in a group setting.
The Positive Intelligence Program is a package designed to be an easy part of your life, featuring private group coaching, plus
Copyright © 2023
MeCoaching.Me - All Rights Reserved