Signed in as:
I work whole-heartedly with all human beings, irrespective of gender, racial, sexual, religious or cultural identity.
My practice includes leaders, professionals, entrepreneurs, scientists, creatives and students who want to gain clarity and act strategically.
My own professional corporate knowledge comes through direct participation and observation during 30 uninterrupted years as a senior team player and leader in a nationwide communications, information and entertainment company. In this shifting landscape I lived multiple corporate acquisitions, mergers, reorgs and vast technological changes.
I have seen how hard it is to know how we are holding up our own progress. And it's there, right in front of us, but invisible. You will notice habits so ingrained, the inner critics' voices so loud. My work is to help the process along. I will reflect back to you, re-connecting you to your vision, pointing out connections, inconsistencies and especially drawing your attention to your untapped brilliance. My job is to notice patterns you might never see. My role is to guide, accompany, and support you while you connect with your evolving self and your deeply held core values. You apply these values to gain a fuller experience of all aspects of your life - to yourself, to the important people and to the key issues around you. Our partnership reduces the sense you might have of being stuck, resistant or overwhelmed. We find support, agility and encouragement in a fresh appreciation of your abilities, strengths, interests, passions and needs. Your sense of leadership and how you model it (toward yourself and toward your family, colleagues, team members, customers, employees, stakeholders) emanates from this inner work. On a personal level, I can truly say that I know this process, and that I have lived and breathed it in the comeback I have made from a life-changing accident. I believe our life experience infuses what we do together: I bring strength in adversity, a determination in the face of challenge, a never-ending adaptability and a fervent belief that we can harness fear and discomfort as opportunities for growth.
Two post-graduate diplomas (from Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec) in change management and goal-centric coaching, emphasizing evidence-based change practices. Both were under the direct supervision of Dr. James Gavin, Director of the Centre for Human Relations and Community Studies at Concordia University.
· Designation of PPCC (Personal and Professional Certified Coach) from Concordia University
· Accredited by the International Coach Federation at the advanced PCC (Professional Certified Coach) level.
· Candidate for certification in Positive Intelligence Coaching with Stanford University professor Shirzad Chamine who noted: “Anne you are a warrior on behalf of your clients.”
- Candidate for credentialing as Master Certified Coach MCC with the International Coach federation.
· Trained Compassionate Listener
· Highest U.S. award (the Edward R. Murrow Award for Journalistic Excellence) for a special series of reports on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
· New York Film Festivals award for a documentary film on the subject of The March of the Living titled History that Hurts, looking at the transmission of the legacy of the Holocaust.
· At my request, the Quebec Justice Minister directly awarded discretionary support to Tel-a-Friend, the hotline I founded for youth in crisis.
Shareable professional equity derived from working within the community
· My thirty years as a journalist and broadcaster at CTV News Montreal brought me an unparalelled education in human behaviour, technological change, team dynamics, goal attainment and stress management.
· I had an up-close view of thousands of working environments which gave me access to understanding how people function within them successfully. This experience left me with broad resources (contacts, networks and memberships) that I share appropriately with clients.
Copyright © 2023
MeCoaching.Me - All Rights Reserved